Please subscribe to our newsletter for great beauty tips and more!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Top 5 Drugstore/Dollar Finds

1. Biore' Deep Cleaning Pore Strips

Omg when these came out I was curious to know if they worked. It exceed my expectations all my blackheads were gone. That is my favorite brand for skincare.

2. Wet-N-Wild Eye Shadows

These are very pigmented and for 1.99-4.99 it's is a great deal

3. L.A Colors Cosmetics

Very pigmented eye shadows and the lipsticks very nice. I love the new jumbo eye pencils they are very creamy and pigmented. I feel they are just as good as NYX jumbo eye pencils. The makeup brushes are very soft and get the job done. I love their products.

4 Garnier Frutis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

I love washing my hair with these. They smell so good. I also have the anti-frizz serum and it works wonders.
Also the flat iron heat protectant spray keeps your hair from getting dried out from the using heat from blow dryers and curling and flat irons.

5. Hard Candy Primer

It works so good and keeps your makeup on all day. I apply this before I put on my foundation. It feels really light not greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for checking out my blog please leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks!