Please subscribe to our newsletter for great beauty tips and more!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Sunday, September 2, 2012

L.A. Colors 6 Eye Shadow Palette

Eye Candy Palette

Eye Candy No Base

Sweet Pleasure

Sweet Pleasure No Base

Sweet Pleasure with Base

Eye Candy with Base

I like the Eye Candy palette because it is a little more pigmented than the Sweet Pleasure palette. 
The Sweet Pleasure palette is very shimmery and not as matte as I would like. 
The Eye Candy palette is more pigmented. 
I prefer the 5 eye shadow palette it is more pigmented than these. 
I recommend getting the 5 eye shadow palettes or the 3 eye shadow palettes these I wouldn't suggest you get. 

1 comment:

Hey thanks for checking out my blog please leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks!