Welcome to my Swtcndy's Beauty. Where anyone can be beautiful on a budget. I review beauty products that are affordable and also some higher end brands, makeup tutorials, hair reviews, D.I.Y beauty projects, beauty tips, fashion, lifestyle and more.
Search This Blog
Top 5 Avon Beauty Products
5. Super Drama Mascara doesn't clump like other mascara it says it lengthen but does a great job seperating lashes. It is available in waterproof and non waterproof. It lasts all day and is good for the price.
4. Good Glowing blush by Mark. This gives you a nice shimmery glow on the cheeks.
3. Eye Makeup Remover Lotion this does great at removing eye makeup.
2. Color Rich Lipstick in Pink Paparazzi a great pink lipstick with glitter in it.
1. Glimmersticks eyeliners. I have them in a few colors. I have Teal, Ultra Violet, Navy blue, and Black.
If you want to order any of these products please visit my site
I recently went to Dollar Tree and these are my beauty finds. I love the L.A. Color lip glosses. They smell so good the shades I have are Coral Crush, Pink Paradise and Fruit Punch. I have the lipstick in the shades Nectarine, Natural, Coral and Pink.
I love the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I had the original Fit Me but I looked like a grease ball in my T-zone. I like this foundation I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn't have a strong scent. You can build up the coverage. I use two shades 330 Toffee Caramel and 355 Coconut. I wish there were a few more shades for women of color. Overall I would recommend trying this foundation. It doesn't transfer.