Welcome to my Swtcndy's Beauty. Where anyone can be beautiful on a budget. I review beauty products that are affordable and also some higher end brands, makeup tutorials, hair reviews, D.I.Y beauty projects, beauty tips, fashion, lifestyle and more.
Search This Blog
Top 5 Avon Beauty Products
5. Super Drama Mascara doesn't clump like other mascara it says it lengthen but does a great job seperating lashes. It is available in waterproof and non waterproof. It lasts all day and is good for the price.
4. Good Glowing blush by Mark. This gives you a nice shimmery glow on the cheeks.
3. Eye Makeup Remover Lotion this does great at removing eye makeup.
2. Color Rich Lipstick in Pink Paparazzi a great pink lipstick with glitter in it.
1. Glimmersticks eyeliners. I have them in a few colors. I have Teal, Ultra Violet, Navy blue, and Black.
If you want to order any of these products please visit my site
I've recently been on three different beauty advisor job interviews with three different companies. I want to help you ladies out by getting you prepared for your beauty advisor interview. Here are some of the questions I was asked as well as other questions that might assist you. Do you have retail experience?
Tell me about yourself?
How do you feel about applying makeup on people?
Have you ever sold cosmetics before?
How would you build a relationship with the customer to get repeat clientele?
Describe a time when you had to work as a team?
Why do you want to work at?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
What is good customer service?
How would you deal with an unhappy customer?
Why should I hire you?
I did my first vendor event April 5th. I now have learned some better ways to display my products and ways to get more people to my table. One thing I will do next time and post it is to get boxes and fabric and have the products at different eye levels. I also will have a game wheel for guests to spin and win a prize most likely it will be a sample and a coupon or a gift certificate. For my first event I couldn't find a black or hot pink tablecloth so I bought a purple one from Dollar Tree. I also bought the yard sale price stickers to put on my products. I always put my contact info on all my products. I had old brochures out for people to grab. I had the products had for sell displayed on my table. I did order me a carnival game wheel from Oriental Trading. Next month I will buy the Plinko like game from Oriental Trading.
I recently went to Dollar Tree and these are my beauty finds. I love the L.A. Color lip glosses. They smell so good the shades I have are Coral Crush, Pink Paradise and Fruit Punch. I have the lipstick in the shades Nectarine, Natural, Coral and Pink.