Please subscribe to our newsletter for great beauty tips and more!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Friday, February 15, 2013

Maybelline Color Sensationel Vivid Lipsticks

I just recently purchased the Maybelline Color Vivids Lipsticks. I have 905 Brazen Berry, 880 Electric Orange, 875 Wild Rose, 900 Hot Plum and 860 Pink Pop. These lipsticks have a smell to them it takes some getting used to. One girl who reviewed them on youtube said they smell like play-doh. I do love how pigmented these lipsticks are. They go on very smooth. The colors are amazing. They reange between $5.00 - $8.00 depending on where you purchase them. I paid $5.50 a piece at Walmart for them. I think if you try these lipsticks, you will like them despite the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for checking out my blog please leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks!