Skip to main content

Wet N Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain

I saw these Wet N Wild Balm Stains at CVS for $2.99 and they each had a $1.00 off coupon on each of them. I paid $1.99 for each one with the coupon. I tried one out and it is very moisturizing has a good color payoff. There is 6 shades but I was only able to find 4 of them.



Wet N Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain
124 Lady And The Vamp

 
                                                              125 Red-Dy Or Not
 
                                                                    127 A Stiff Pink
 
                                                     129 Nudist Colony

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Dollar Tree Haul 2016

L.A. Colors Lippies

I recently went to Dollar Tree and these are my beauty finds. I love the L.A. Color lip glosses. They smell so good the shades I have are Coral Crush, Pink Paradise and Fruit Punch. I have the lipstick in the shades Nectarine, Natural, Coral and Pink.


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

I love the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I had the original Fit Me but I looked like a grease ball in my T-zone. I like this foundation I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn't have a strong scent. You can build up the coverage. I use two shades 330 Toffee Caramel and 355 Coconut. I wish there were a few more shades for women of color. Overall I would recommend trying this foundation. It doesn't transfer.