Skip to main content

Black Radience Gift Set

  I purchased this Black Riadience gifft set from Family Dollar for $3.00. Included in the gift set were two lip lipners, two lipsticks and two eyeshadow duos. The lip liners are in the shades CA6548 and CA6549. CA6548 is a rose shade and CA6549 is a dark red or reed wine shade. The lipliners glide on smooth and they are retractable so there is no need to sharpen them.

The lipsticks are in the shades 5031 Red Shimmer and 5032 Glazed Beige. The lipsticks are really smooth and creamy. They are very beautiful colors.

The two eyeshadow duos are in the shades 8725 Ebony/Ivory and 8730 Heaven/Earth. Heaven/Earth duo are both shimmer eyeshadows and they are a brown and a taupe color. They are very smooth and very pigmented. I was surprised by how pigmented they are. I will be getting more eyshadows from  Black Radience. Ebony/Ivory is a shimmer black and white eyeshadow. It also is very pigmented and very smooth.


                                                                         CA6549
                                                                         CA6548

                                                                 Glazed Beige 5032

                                                                Red Shimmer 5031

                                                              Heaven/Earth 8730

                                                                Ebony/Ivory 8725
 
 
 
 
eb1e749d9ac53212dd7c68b238a25bd9a6ee3bd23aa9ec9c63
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for checking out my blog please leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

October Dollar Tree Haul 2016

L.A. Colors Lippies

I recently went to Dollar Tree and these are my beauty finds. I love the L.A. Color lip glosses. They smell so good the shades I have are Coral Crush, Pink Paradise and Fruit Punch. I have the lipstick in the shades Nectarine, Natural, Coral and Pink.


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

I love the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I had the original Fit Me but I looked like a grease ball in my T-zone. I like this foundation I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn't have a strong scent. You can build up the coverage. I use two shades 330 Toffee Caramel and 355 Coconut. I wish there were a few more shades for women of color. Overall I would recommend trying this foundation. It doesn't transfer.