Please subscribe to our newsletter for great beauty tips and more!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Friday, January 3, 2014

Crown Brush 7pc. Travel Set

I just received my Crown Brush travel set. The set includes 7 brushes. These are synthetic hair brushes. The bristles are very soft and the finel is attached tightly to the handle. The set includes a powder brush, blush brush, foundation brush, crease brush, eyeshadow brush, oval lip brush and a pointed liner brush in a faux leather case that has two snaps. I haven't used these brushes yet but my first impression is that they are good quality brushes from what I heard other ladies on YouTube say. These brushes are very affordable I paid $20 for this set. I won mine from Tophatter.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for checking out my blog please leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks!