Please subscribe to our newsletter for great beauty tips and more!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Friday, March 28, 2014

MAC Quality Lipsticks

These are Black Radiance lipsticks that are great lipsticks for ladies on a budget. I love MAC lipsticks too but these are very pigmented and affordable.
 They are creamy lipsticks and they last about a few hours before reapplying.
The shades I have in them are 5004 Purple Passion, 5008A Cherry Pie, 5014 Reggae Red, 5112 African Violet, 5031 Red Shimmer, 5032 Glazed Beige and 5042A Panther.
These colors are worth the $2 at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens or Rite Aid.
I would recommend these lipsticks because you get very smooth creamy lipstick that is very pigmented.
My personal favorites are Purple Passion, Cherry Pie and African violet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for checking out my blog please leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks!