Please subscribe to our newsletter for great beauty tips and more!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Face Chart Practice

These are a few face charts I have did over the last few days. I am still learning how to do these. They are a lot of fun for me. I love how creative I can be with face charts. These also help when I want to try a look before actually applying the makeup on myself or a client. I would love any advise on shading the face and doing the eyes on paper. Any other suggestions to bring more dimension to the face chart. Please comment below if you have any tips you would like to share. Thank you and don't forget if you are in Atlanta you can book an appointment with me Swtcndy's Beauty.
 
 
 




 Half Skull Half Pin Up 
Colorful look
Neutral eyes with a sunset ombre' lip
Teal Look
Barbie Look
Spring Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for checking out my blog please leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks!