Skip to main content

Mother's Day Gift Day

Here is a Mother's Day gift guide with some great products from Avon. If you would like to order any of these products please email me swtcndy404@gmail.com.

Every mother likes to smell good. Here are a few of the newest Avon fragrances that any mom will surely love.


Femme
It has floral. jasmine, magnolia and amber woods. Luxuriously long-lasting


Instinct
Camellia, greens and a hint of sandalwood.


Passion
It has star fruit, sensual jasmine and alluring vanilla bourbon and creamy musk.

 
Brighten up your moms day with jewelry or watches from Avon.







Maybe you may want to give that fashionista mom some fabulous shoes or a spring dress.




Hi Low Dress



Jeweled Wedge Sandal

Cut Out Dress


These are a few gift sets for mom.

Blossom Gift Set

Manicure Set

Glam Makeup Set

Skin So Soft Set

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Dollar Tree Haul 2016

L.A. Colors Lippies

I recently went to Dollar Tree and these are my beauty finds. I love the L.A. Color lip glosses. They smell so good the shades I have are Coral Crush, Pink Paradise and Fruit Punch. I have the lipstick in the shades Nectarine, Natural, Coral and Pink.


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

I love the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I had the original Fit Me but I looked like a grease ball in my T-zone. I like this foundation I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn't have a strong scent. You can build up the coverage. I use two shades 330 Toffee Caramel and 355 Coconut. I wish there were a few more shades for women of color. Overall I would recommend trying this foundation. It doesn't transfer.