Skip to main content

Black Radiance BB Cream

I was at Walmart and noticed they had a Black Radiance BB Cream and mascara for $4.98. I have been wanting to try their BB cream since it came out. I have seen reviews on YouTube about it. The shade I got is just a little but darker than my complexion. I tried it on today and it gives a light feel not heavy. It has SPF 15 and it comes in 5 shades. I will be adding the shades to my makeup kit soon. This is good for the summer the package says to apply every 2 hours but I suggest setting it with a powder The BB cream is oil free. The shade I have is Coffee Glaze. It is a little red for my skin tone I need to mix it with a shade with a yellow undertone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Dollar Tree Haul 2016

L.A. Colors Lippies

I recently went to Dollar Tree and these are my beauty finds. I love the L.A. Color lip glosses. They smell so good the shades I have are Coral Crush, Pink Paradise and Fruit Punch. I have the lipstick in the shades Nectarine, Natural, Coral and Pink.


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

I love the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I had the original Fit Me but I looked like a grease ball in my T-zone. I like this foundation I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn't have a strong scent. You can build up the coverage. I use two shades 330 Toffee Caramel and 355 Coconut. I wish there were a few more shades for women of color. Overall I would recommend trying this foundation. It doesn't transfer.