Image courtesy of stockimages at www.freedigitalphotos.net
10. Wear white eyeliner in your waterline to make eyes appear less red.
9. Balance out shimmery eye with a matte lipstick.
8. You can use excess eye cream on your cuticles and your nails will be stronger.
7. Always allow two fingers from your nose to where blush starts
6. For a nighttime look trace the upper and lower lashes with a dark eye-shadow and smudge with a blending brush.
5. To give your hair lift. Add volumizing spray to your roots before blow drying.
4. Wash your face with coconut water for clear glowing skin.
3. If you have thin lips to make your lips appear fuller. Use a neutral lip liner to line above your lips. Then apply your lipstick.
2. Got an oily T-zone? Use blotting papers to manage oil and shine.
1. Build up your eyes by using different mascara formulas for example a lengthening mascara, then a curling mascara.