Please subscribe to our newsletter for great beauty tips and more!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Monday, October 13, 2014

Avon Sample Packs

Here is a how to of what I put in my sample packs.
What you will need treat bags or snack Ziploc bags, candy, recruiting flyer, fundraising flyer, business card and samples.

I bought these treat bags from the Dollar Tree you get 40 in a pack.
I bought two different designs for Halloween.
I may get more before Halloween. Walmart has clear bags in the craft section 100 bags for $2.00
I put a business card, a recruiting flyer, a piece of candy and a sample(s).
You can put more than one sample if you want. I just do a fragrance for women or men.
You can also add a fundraising flyer if you have some.
http://youravon.com/notjustmakeup
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for checking out my blog please leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks!