Please subscribe to our newsletter for great beauty tips and more!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Holiday Helpers Wanted



Would you like to earn free Avon products for yourself or to give for gifts? Would you like to get discounts?

If you answered yes then I need your help.
Helpers will receive $20 in free products for an order of $100, $40 for $200 order and $60 for a $300 order and so on.
If you are interested in being a helper you will need to contact me by e-mail or phone.
You can live anywhere in the U.S. and collect orders online or oflline in the Atlanta area.
For online orders you will need to tell me the person's name and I will keep a record of your orders. I also have other incentives for being a helper.
Call, text or email me today if you are interested.
Victoria 404.399.3671 swtcndy404@gmail.com.
http://youravon.com/notjustmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for checking out my blog please leave any comments or questions down below. Thanks!