Skip to main content

Top 5 Avon Beauty Products

These are some of my favorite Avon beauty products. This is my personal opinion and not a sponsored post I am an Avon Rep. These are my top 5 beauty picks.

1. Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation
I love this foundation. It has a pump which is really good so you don't waste product. It is a must have for a newbie makeup artist. It gives full coverage and has a thick consistency.

2. Eye Dimensions eye shadow trio
Luminous, pure-color shadows layer and blend to sculpt eyes. Vibrant, silky formula wears for hours without creasing. .088 total oz. net wt.
It is smooth and shimmery. It is very pigmented.

3. Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
Our #1 makeup remover! Moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. 2 fl. oz.
It is a little oily feeling but it is oil free.


4. Ultra Color Lip Color
Wide color selection goes on smooth and moisturizing. It comes in different finishes in Soft Matte, Satin and Shimmer. The Soft Matte has a stuble shine. Satin is smooth, rich color and a satin shine. Shimmer has a slight shimmer.


5. Makeup Setting Spray
Sets makeup, fast drying and quick absorbing. It is infused with Vitamins A,C and E. I love my setting sprays and this.one I recommend you keep in your makeup bag or makeup artist kit. it has 2 flash oz.It's very affordable.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Dollar Tree Haul 2016

L.A. Colors Lippies

I recently went to Dollar Tree and these are my beauty finds. I love the L.A. Color lip glosses. They smell so good the shades I have are Coral Crush, Pink Paradise and Fruit Punch. I have the lipstick in the shades Nectarine, Natural, Coral and Pink.


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

I love the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I had the original Fit Me but I looked like a grease ball in my T-zone. I like this foundation I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn't have a strong scent. You can build up the coverage. I use two shades 330 Toffee Caramel and 355 Coconut. I wish there were a few more shades for women of color. Overall I would recommend trying this foundation. It doesn't transfer.