Skip to main content

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

I love the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I had the original Fit Me but I looked like a grease ball in my T-zone. I like this foundation I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn't have a strong scent. You can build up the coverage. I use two shades 330 Toffee Caramel and 355 Coconut. I wish there were a few more shades for women of color. Overall I would recommend trying this foundation. It doesn't transfer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Dollar Tree Haul 2016

My 1st Avon Vendor Event

I did my first vendor event April 5th. I now have learned some better ways to display my products and ways to get more people to my table. One thing I will do next time and post it is to get boxes and fabric and have the products at different eye levels. I also will have a game wheel for guests to spin and win a prize most likely it will be a sample and a coupon or a gift certificate.
  For my first event I couldn't find a black or hot pink tablecloth so I bought a purple one from Dollar Tree. I also bought the yard sale price stickers to put on my products. I always put my contact info on all my products. I had old brochures out for people to grab. I had the products had for sell displayed on my table. I did order me a carnival game wheel from Oriental Trading. Next month I will buy the Plinko like game from Oriental Trading.